Browser extension wallet for the Concordium blockchain
Use the Concordium Wallet to get started with the open-source, privacy-centric, public, and permissionless Concordium Blockchain. The wallet enables you to create and deploy a privacy-centric digital identity and to create and manage accounts on the Concordium Blockchain. With Concordium, crypto transactions are cheap, easy and secure!
CREATE IDENTITIES AND ACCOUNTS
- Create a digital identity (DID) via an independent identity provider
- Create accounts with your digital identity
- Send and receive CCD, both via regular and shielded transfers
- Check your account balances, both public and private
- Interact with dApps and services
SECRET RECOVERY PHRASE
- Secure your identities and accounts with a 24 word secret recovery phrase.
CCD is the native token on Concordium and it's short for ConCorDium. The CCD is the base unit for value transfer. There is always a well-defined amount of CCDs in existence and that amount is publicly known.
Concordium is a proof-of-stake, layer-1 blockchain, with an Identity layer at the protocol level. Concordium offers a unique and novel approach when it comes to crypto transactions, smart contracts, token standardization, and node running. Backed by strong science teams, Concordium's core development team is powered by a non-profit Foundation based in Switzerland.