Google Chrome Extension for ConCERTO Logon Manager.
This extension enables the ConCERTO Logon Manager software to auto-record and auto-fill website logons in Google Chrome. Users must already have the ConCERTO Logon Manager installed on their computer in order to use this extension.
ABOUT THE CONCERTO SOFTWARE
Securing company data and ensuring privacy is crucial to your business!
Often your stringent password, user and workflow policies are unconsciously undermined by your employees. Bad password habits such as writing passwords down, re-using passwords for different applications and choosing simple passwords can make organizations vulnerable to attacks and data theft.
ConCERTO LOGON is a secure solution using a contactless DESFire EV1 technology for Windows LOGON and Single Sign-On.
• Strong two-factor authentication (contactless credential & PIN)
• Support of complex and cryptic passwords
• Secure processing and storage of all logon data
• AES 128 bit data encryption and communication
ConCERTO LOGON helps you to keep your company data safe.
WHY IS CONCERTO LOGON YOUR IDEAL CHOICE?
There are different solutions in the market, but...
• ConCERTO works out of the box as a Windows Add-on
• No changes to existing Windows infrastructure needed
• Low one-time investment per seat
• No annual license fees
• Reduced IT support calls
• Fast return on investment
Your employees will benefit from...
• Not having to remember complex passwords
• Making access to web applications much faster
• "Auto-record" and "auto-fill" of website and application
• Intuitive and easy to use user-interface
• One credential for many applications
TOP TEN FEATURES
1. End-user self-enrollment capability
2. Different card removal behaviors
3. Syncs with Active Directory
4. Central server based logon data administration
5. Various reporting capabilities support security and workflow audits
6. Configurable for different user groups and security policies
7. Auto record of logon process
8. Easy card activation and deactivation
9. Easy card replacement process
10. Card printer support