An ChatGPT-powered extension designed to improve your concentration level
Concentration is designed to improve users' concentration levels during their study/work time by blocking distracting websites. It employs natural language processing (NLP) and ChatGPT to optimize performance and accuracy.
Concentration is free for all. You do not need to pay for ChatGPT to use it.
It's easy to get started with Concentration.
1) Enable the extension and open the popup page.
2) Enter any keyword(s) that represent categories of websites you would like to block (e.g., gaming, movie).
3) Click *Submit* for each keyword you entered, or *Remove All* to remove all existing keywords. You can also click on the ✗ mark next to each keyword to remove them individually.
4) If you want, you may switch from Strict Mode (NLP-based, faster but less accurate) to GPT Mode (ChatGPT-based, slower but more accurate) or vice versa.
5) From now on, Concentration will try to block websites you visit that are relevant to the keywords you entered throughout your online experience.