Amazon products (price, specs) compared side-to-side (right click to add)
Creates side-by-side comparison tables for any Amazon product from any marketplace with just a right-click on product link or image, or by pasting links into the given form.
Similar items (based on other users' preferences) will be suggested, to help you find better option.
- Click on the extension icon to launch a search on amazon, and add products by right click on them directly on Amazon page;
- Alternatively, paste the products link to add them the current comparison table;
- Items are shown side-to-side, with title, images, and same specs on the same line;
- Items can be sorted be price and each of the spec;
- Specs can be sorted or moved to the top/bottom;
- One click to add similar Amazon items (listed at the bottom) to the comparison. Similar items are calculated based on what others users mostly compare your products to;
- Re-add previously compared items from the list displayed at the bottom;
- Export to CSV (Premium users, see below);
- Wipe all the saved data with a click.
The extension is FREE to use to compare up to 4 items in Europe and North America, 2 in other marketplaces (United Arab Emirates, Belgium, China, Japan, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, Turkey, Egypt, India, Netherlands, Poland, Saudi Arabia and Sweden). You can subscribe to a premium plan (less than 5$ a year, via Stripe) to remove this limitation, and also export to CSV.
Say goodbye to endless scrolling and tabs – our extension simplifies the process of finding the best product for your needs
✓ NORTH AMERICAN Users:
If you are using this in the US or Canada and you want to also compare items from Wallmart, AliExpress and NewEgg in addition to Amazon, use this other specular extension from us. Your premium user licence is valid across all our extensions
✓ BRAZILIAN users
If you using this in Brazil and you want to compare among Amazon and also Mercado Livre, Magazine Luiza, Casas Bahia and OLX, use this specular extension from us. Your premium user licence is valid across all our extensions
ⓘFeatures details ---
- The comparison table will show all the specs available in the Amazon page for the product by parsing the available *visible* content: price, ratings, picture, size, product specs (e.g. colour, RAM, display size and resolution, but in a more convenient side-to-side format for comparison. Not meant to be used for products like books or software without a size or hardware specs.
- You can remove, and move products, sort ascending and descending by any row (price, ratings, spec)
- A text box below each product is also provided to take and persist notes
More info at https://www.featurecompare.com/chrome-extension#use
We need permission on all the websites to add a CONTEXTUAL ITEM (right-click), to open amazon webpages in the background (only the ones you clicked), and also permission to store into your BROWSER storage (only for yourself) the products and notes you selected. If you click on "remove" on those products, all of them will be wiped.
More info at https://www.featurecompare.com/chrome-extension#permissions
The product you selected and the note you added are exclusively stored in your browser cache ("chrome storage") for performance reasons (avoid re-downloading) and can permanently deleted if you click "REMOVE" above each product.
We do not send any data to our server nor any other parties. The extension has no permission to contact any server except Amazon when you click on the product, to exclusively grab the information and present them to you in the comparison.
If you use the search form, you'll be redirected to our affiliate site http://featurecompare.com with search results if you choose to do so.
By using this add-on, you agree to the conditions listed at this url
More info at https://www.featurecompare.com/chrome-extension#privacy
ⓘ Supported browsers and OS ---
Only tested on Chrome browser and Edge, other browsers (e.g. Brave), Chrome OS and Chromium are *not* guaranteed to work.
ⓘ Bugs and contacts ---
For bugs, specs not parsed properly, please send us the lists of products and a screenshot of possible. We'll fix it ASAP