Company Website from LinkedIn - Get Multiple Company Website URLs from LinkedIn in Single Click
Get Multiple Company Website URLs from LinkedIn in Single Click
Presenting the one-of-its-kind Chrome extension that will work as a boon for data researchers!
Imagine a situation: You click on individual LinkedIn URLs to get the company website which took a lot of time and effort. It was also a monotonous task. However, with the help of this ingenious chrome extension, it becomes easier for users to select multiple URLs and get the company websites in one click. The amazing part is, earlier this task took 2 hours to get 100 website URLs from respective LinkedIn accounts. But, now this task can get completed within 15 minutes. Once the bulk LinkedIn company URLs have been collected, it gets exported in the form. CSV file which can be downloaded within a few seconds. Quite amazing, isn't it? You can avail this wonderful product as a part of Chrome extension. So, what are you waiting for? Download it today and see the results yourself!
Steps to Follow:
1. Create a list of LinkedIn URLs that you want to open in a separate Excel Sheet
2. Sign in to your LinkedIn account
3. Go back to the excel sheet and select URLs (it can be any number depending on your PC's RAM specification)
4. Now go the Chrome extension and paste all the URLs. Click on the "Open" tab and wait for the information to load.
5. Next, all the company URLs will get exported to. CSV file which can be downloaded on your preferred location.
6. This export will hardly take a couple of seconds.