Get statistics from Google+ communities
Google Plus Community Meter lets you analyse the content of any community over the last 30 days to measure its activity, like the number of posts, +1, comments and a list of the top contributors.
It’s particularly helpful for community owners and moderators, but every members of a community can use it.
Statistics over the last 30 days include:
- The number of posts
- The number of active members (people who have posted or commented on a post)
- Total number of +1’s
- Total number of comments
- Top contributors (people who have written the highest number of posts + comments over the period)
- A chart displaying the number of posts per day
- A pie chart with the repartition of posts by your Community categories
- Top 6 most commented posts
- Top 6 most liked posts
The data reported by Community Meter can be used to:
Track a community’s activity over time
Establish a content strategy to better engage with the audience
Identify your most engaged contributors: who is most influential? Who participates most?
Monitor a community’s growth
See what days the community is most active to when is the best time to post
- Allow custom period selection
- Bugs fix