Search comments on Youtube by keywords.
How to use:
1. Install extension
2. Go to video watch page
3. Hit CTRL+S
Things you can do:
- Search comments on a given video (watch page)
- Search comments on all videos by the channel (see below)
To search all comments on all videos by the channel type "global:" (without quotes) followed by your query.
Example - "global:your keywords here"
Things you can't do:
- Search comments history of a specific user.
- Like, reply to comments.
- The service is not affiliated with Youtube.
- Showing all the comments for a query depends on various factors and is not guaranteed.
- Results per search request can’t exceed 100, including replies.
- Spam or duplicate comments may get filtered.
Youtube is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.