Combine data from multiple sheets into one sheet
This add-on offers a great opportunity to consolidate data from many spreadsheets into one. Even if your tables differ in formatting, column order, or content, Combine Sheets will perfectly join everything you have in one table using the column headers. You dictate the add-on what sheets to combine, what to do with formatting, and where to put the results on two quick steps.
· Combine as many spreadsheets as you need
· Add sheets from Google Drive using quick search field
· Use entire sheet or adjust the range manually
· Transfer the formatting of the original datasets
· Review the result in a new spreadsheet, sheet, or a range of your choice
· Consider Google Sheets limit for 2 million cells
What's more, you can separate combined sheets with empty rows. This way you'll be able to scan through the consolidated data easily and work with it faster. Try it yourself and you won't regret it.
- Wrong selected range if server response time was slow.
- Modifying date format after combining.
- The message "The entered range is incorrect" kept showing even after the range was corrected.
- Minor UI issues.
If you have any questions about consolidating data from many Google Sheets, please post them in our community: http://goo.gl/5aqwsD