Enables copying columns from tables.
Column Copy enables copying HTML tables and HTML table columns.
NEW in 0.5.0:
- Remove analytics tracking after complaints from a few users.
- Upgraded keypress detection will hopefully fix sticking ctrl key issues that affected some users
- Cells with newlines or quotes will be wrapped in quotation marks
- Copy table column by Alt + Click on any table cell. The column contents is now in your clipboard.
- Copy table by Shit + Alt + Click on any table cell. The table contents is now in your clipboard.
- Keyboard shortcuts are configurable.
- Better handling of nested tables
- Strips whitespace from cells
- Spelling correction
- Hyperlink preservation support is now available in the options page
- Default shortcut in Linux is now Ctrl+Click. This fixes several reported issues.
Copy HTML table and copy HTML table column using ColumnCopy!