Check the contrast between different colour combinations against WCAG standards
Compare the contrast ratio of 2 colours, background and foreground, within a webpage against level 2 of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
*More information about understanding colour contrast:
- Use the text fields to compare colours using Hex codes or colour names
- Use the colour picker tool to compare colours on a webpage
- Store up to 6 colour combinations you have compared (uses local storage) to refer back to later
- Quickly reverse background and foreground colours
- Generate a share link of colours compared
Once you have installed the extension you may need to reload the webpage you are currently on to begin using the extension.