Simply share CSS colors from text selections, images or websites using Colorpeek.
Colorpeek is a tiny web app for quickly seeing and sharing CSS colors. The extension can parse colors from three different sources:
1. Text selections (hex values you received in an email, for example)
2. Prominent colors in an image
3. CSS colors used on a webpage
Great for designers, developers, or anyone tired of spelunking through web inspectors, opening up Photoshop or hunting and pecking with an eyedropper just to grab color values.
- Customize the output of webpage palettes (hide/show black, white, grays or semi-transparent colors)
- Change the amount of colors returned for images
- Use from the toolbar or right-click menu
Follow https://twitter.com/colorpeek for info and updates
Try the web app at http://colorpeek.com