Full information about any color (schemes, shades, conversion in rgb, hsl, etc.). Gradient Generator, Color Blender and much more.
How to use ColorHexa:
- Just enter your color value in any format (e.g. hexadecimal, rgb, cmyk, hsl, lab, lch, luv, xyz, xyY, hunter lab, binary, wavelength).
- Or simply use the colorpicker / eyedropper (left to the search input field)
ColorHexa will provide detailed description, color shades, color schemes (complementary, split complementary, analogous, triadic, tetradic and monochromatic), Html & Css codes, and automatically convert the color to rgb, cmyk, hsl, lab, etc.
- For example, to convert or get any information about "red", you could directly type:
- "red" or "ff0000" (with or without "#"),
- "rgb % 100 0 0"
- "c:0, m:100, y:100, k:0"
- "hsl 0, 100, 50"
And so on... (with or without commas, brackets, colons or semi-colons, that doesn't matter).
Color Mixer & Color Subtraction :
- Colorhexa also offers the ability to merge / subtract colors together by simply separating them with a "+" or "-" in your query (e.g. : "blue + hsl 30 20 10", "red 200 green 30 blue 10 - orange").
Color Gradient Generator:
- You can also create a gradient by separating the colors with the word "to" (e.g. "ff0000 to rgb 0 100 30").