Color Arranger enables sorting data in a Google Sheet by sorting or merging the background colors of one of the columns.
The ColorArranger Sheets add-on allows you to sort Sheets by manipulating a visual representation of the background color of the cells in a selected column.
The main features are
- Sorting by a large number components from various color spaces (for example hsl/hsv/xyz/cielab/rgb).
- Automatic detection of data and sort column.
- Unique 'nearest match' sort option to place similarly perceived colors next to each other .
- Fine tuning of sorted order by dragging colors around
- Merging of colors with an eyedropper tool