I don't know why anyone would want to but, this extension replaces ASCII text with colors.
It was once said that there was no coherent writing system for any language based on colour. Well now there is?
- Now displays links with a big fat underline
- Now maps ’ to '
- Now matches font size
- Transliterates quotation marks correctly
- Now transliterates more stuff
- Probably no longer removes unicode text from websites
When activated, this will attempt to replace all the ASCII text with colored circles, if for some reason you want to do that. Maybe you want to confuse a colorblind friend, I don't know.
If you have trouble reading it, it's probably because you can't read colors yet. Here are some hints:
1) Vowels have yellow borders
2) Most punctuation are solid circles, the rest are orange bordered
3) Circles with a white or black inside are some kind of parenthesis or bracket
4) Numbers have white or black borders
5) Hover a circle to check the character it replaces
6) Some text may not be replaced with colors
7) May crash some pages (eg. google.com)