Create color palettes and presets by selecting from a range of colors or by grabbing colors using the eyedropper tool.
You can use this extension to quickly experiment with different colors. Choose whether you’d like RGB or HEX values, then browse through the range of colors or use the eyedropper tool (color picker) to grab colors from any webpage. You can also copy the colors to your clipboard or save them into palettes and presets.
- RGB and HEX value conversion
- Color Chart, Board, Gradient, and Picker
- Handy popup window for quick access
- Eyedropper tool to select from screen (webpages or local files)
- Most accurate eyedropper (color picker) mechanism
- Options to suit your workflow
- Create custom palette and preset collections
- Save your favorites for later use
- Login to your own profile
[v2.4.0] - 2023-02-11
[v2.0.0] - 2022-04-21
[v1.0.0] - 2021-08-11