Pick HTML and CSS color values (HEX,RGB,RGBa,HSL,HSLa) from a Wheel!
Pick HTML and CSS color values (HEX,RGB,RGBa,HSL,HSLa) from a color wheel image.
Simple to use, just click-on a color to get the color values.
- There is a 'Picked List'. The 'Picked List' is a list of all the color values that have been set(clicked-on). The values can be displayed in HEX, RGB, RGBa, HSL, HSLa format.
- 'Data Manage' controls to save picked lists to storage. This feature is in testing but is operational.
- Click-on or touch the color wheel image to set a value.
- The set value is displayed in the HEX, RGB, RGBa, HSL, HSLa text boxes. These values will not change until another color value is set(clicked-on).
- Use the 'CopyClip' buttons to copy the value to the clipboard. You can then paste this value to another application. You can also click into the HEX, RGB, RGBa, HSL, HSLa text boxes and select the value.
- If you have a mouse, then as you move over the image, the examples will change as the mouse pointer moves.
- Changed location of 'CopyClip' buttons.
- Added set color example area.
- Changed layout of application controls. Moved picked list to below color wheel image.
- Enhance controls and added full screen button.
Minimum Chrome Version 29.
After a trial period some features are disabled.
On purchase of a user license disabled features will be enabled.
Use the 'Pricing' button to see current pricing.
Use the 'Buy' button to purchase a user license.
Please use the Chrome Web Store support options to contact the developer.
Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support Web Site: lessteele.net
Chief Bottle Top Washer,
SSoftWare (Steele SoftWare).
An Australian small business.