Color Picker allows you grab colors from web pages, color picker and your personal color history. Alternative to Color picker,…
With Color Picker Tool - Geco Grab Colors from any website With The Color Picker Extension. With Color Picker you can find color reading on any point of the browser. Simply copy the code and paste it for your use. It offers the HEX and RGB codes on any element.
Color Picker revolution tool for designers.
Now you can easily pick any from any website with our new extension. Eyedropper tool will get color palette from any webpage you need. It`s pretty useful tool for web developers or web designers. This extension is pretty simple to use and it has simple and user-friendly interface. We provide you and amazing and useful eyedropper tool so you can get RGB colors from any webpage. Extract palette from web pages while you're browsing the web. There are three color formats available: RGB, CSS, and HSL.
This program is a Color Picker, or an Eye Dropper, also a Color Picker or EyeDroper depending on how you wish to spell it.
- Identifying the RGB HEX CMYK
- Saving pallets
- Editing them into beautiful palette combinations is a quick and simple job.
Color Picker features are:
* Different formats: HEX, RGB, HSV
* Detect most used color on the page
* Color list of recently picked colors
* Red-Green-Blue (RGB) wheel to adjust selected
It`s also pretty simple to use – just click on extension icon in the upper right and star working.
How To Use Geco- Color Picker For Chrome
Here are the steps to install and use our Color Picker Chrome plugin:
1) Install Color Picker extension from Chrome store
2) After installing visit any webpage from where you want to grab a color code
3) Then click on the extension icon and it will enable the color picker cursor icon
4) Now tap on the desired point and it will give you the info of that color code in HEX and RGB options (Copied in buffer automatically)
Copy the code and replicate the same steps to find another color code.
Rate Color Picker - Geco with ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ !