Allows the user to collapse Trello lists. List setting is stored in extension storage.
This extension adds a button to lists on any Trello board which allow you to collapse that list, in order to save space and minimize distraction. When dragging cards in Trello, hovering over a collapsed list will cause that list to appear so that you can move cards into closed lists without needing to keep the list open. The list settings are stored locally and no information is sent from your browser.
- Compatibility with new Trello CSS, migration to Manifest V3
- Remove jQuery as dependency.
- Updated jQuery, tweaked styles.
- WebExtensions/Firefox Compatibility.
- More reliable method for triggering script.
- Improves responsiveness of background script.
- Use a background page to inject the script, so that it can be re-injected when a user changes boards.
- Fixes a bug where invalid CSS comments cause the CSS to fail loading.
- Renamed from "Collapsible Trello Columns" to "Collapsible Trello Lists" to reflect Trello's terminology.
- Added the ability for closed lists to temporarily open when cards are dropped on them.
- Minor bugfixes
Version 1.0: Initial Commit