Codenvy is a cloud IDE and developer workspace server that allows anyone to contribute to a project without installing software.
Based on the open source Eclipse Che project, Codenvy is a cloud IDE and developer workspace server that allows anyone to contribute to a project without having to install software.
• One-click project onboarding makes getting started easy
• Containerized workspaces let you use any stack
• Use any programming language or IDE
• Integrate version control and issue management seamlessly
• Full root access and SSH (so you can use any IDE)
• Retain muscle memory with vi and emacs key bindings
• Work online, offline with CLI sync, or behind the firewall with Codenvy on-premises
Codenvy is offered as SaaS, on-premises and white label. Or, badge your public git repo to give anyone instant access to review or contribute to your project.