Add source code highlight feature to any text editor or text document on any web page
The extension provides an ability to add source code highlight feature everywhere on the Web. You just need to press right mouse button on any text editor (or plaint text document) with source code listing and choose the right syntax for highlighting.
A number of options are available in the Settings of the extension. You can choose appearance of the editor here and change some other things.
* Added Emmet.io support
* Added an ability to change individual settings for each editor.
* Fixed the problem with C/C++ source code highlighting.
* Added an ability to choose your preferred programming languages.
* Improved WordPress support.
* Added integration with Summernote editor
* Improved Options page.
* Improved integration with TinyMCE
* Added an ability to save the specific editor settings on the page.
* Added TinyMCE editor support
* Added an ability to switch between dark and light themes.
* Added an ability to highlight syntaxt in plain text documents
* Added support of C++ syntax highlighting.