Track your activity on websites and merge it with your programming activity to discover more about how you code.
This Chrome extension allows you to track all your web browsing activity as well as the web sites' debugging tasks.
Codealike is a service that tracks software developers activity on Visual Studio and Eclipse to analyze it and improve coding performance through the use of metrics.
Connie Corleone (Version 1.1.2)
* Fixed sync to server problems.
Sonny Corleone (Version 1.1.1)
* Fixed cosmetic problems when automatically sending data to server. More UI tweaks.
Fredo Corleone (Version 1.1.0)
* UI Revamp
Tyler Durden (Version 1.0.5)
* Small tweaks to UI
* Removed Search Companion
* Fixed issues
Redmond Barry (Version 1.0.2)
* here we go!
Barry Lyndon (Version 0.7.2)
* Added Inline Installation aware capabilities.
Rhett Butler (Version 0.7)
* Sending Idle/Activity/Locked History to server.
Scarlett O'Hara (Version 0.6.4)
* Changed Debugged status logic to use debugged tab information.
* Improved some UI elements.
Charles Forster Kane (Version 0.6.3)
* Improved error messaging and UI affordance while sending data to server.
* Added "Get Stats Summary" ability.
* Fixed some visualization bugs.
Jedediah (Version 0.5)
* Improved Idle tracking.
Jim (Version 0.4)
* Added options to enable/disable events tracking.
Thatcher (Version 0.3)
* Improved authentication mechanism.
* Changed branding assets.
Mr. Bernstein (Version 0.2)
* Fixed events tracking related bugs.
Rosebud (Version 0.1)
* Track web browsing activities: navigation, debugging (using Chrome devtools) and debugger (activity on Chrome devtools unattached tabs).
* Authenticate to Codealike using Codealike Api token.
* Send data automatically each hour to Codealike servers if authenticated.
* Pause automatic data transfer to Codealike servers.
* Delete all local tracked activity.
* Search Companion: Use it to infer topics in Stack Overflow so you can improve your troubleshootings searching.
* See activity summary by visited domain and activity including total time spent and last visit.