Editing HTML tags within Google Tag Manager has never been easier. Get a full code editor within the GTM interface.
- Install the extension
- Access your GTM account
- Create a new HTML custom tag
- Start coding!
- Based on Code Mirror to comply with GTM's latest version (Since 2.0)
- Activate/Deactivate the extension without going through the Chrome Extensions menu (since 1.4)
- Light theme toggle (since 1.3)
- Support for GTM new interface (since 1.3)
- Search and replace (since 1.2)
The GTM Code editor uses Code Mirror's embedding functionality, which features are listed on Ace's website (https://codemirror.net/#features).
Please send us any feedback or feature request.
Google Tag Manager is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.