Simplifies the AWS console for DevOps engineers and cloud devs. Boosts productivity in the AWS console and documentation sites.
Ever forget what you were trying to do by the time you get to the right view in the wonderous AWS console? We sure have.
With the vast number of services AWS offers, it can be difficult to get to the right place; we've taken care of that for you. Eliminate multiple page load times by getting where you need in the AWS console with no clicks. Find the Terraform documentation page you're looking for without searching the web. Our goal is to keep you as efficient as possible.
Clouductivity Navigator will change the way you use AWS forever. Try a free 2-week trial now.
Made by Cloud Nerds for Cloud Nerds.
* Pays for itself for the whole year in a half an hour's use!
* Minimizes clicks and load times
* Convenient link to AWS Service Status page and your Personal Health Dashboard
* Accessible via a customizable hotkey. Defaults to (Control+Shift+K)
* Drill into specific sections under an AWS service (i.e. VPC Security Groups)
* Jump to your repos and pull requests in GitHub
* Navigate directly to resource documentation for Terraform GCP/GCloud resources, Ansible, and AWS
* Get SDK documentation for any of AWS's supported languages
* Quickly view and filter certain types of AWS resources like S3 buckets and security groups
* Get to the AWS SDK and CLI installers quickly
* Toggle types of documentation that are relevant to your needs
Visit our website for more screenshots and video tutorials:
* Release Notes *
Version 2.12.11 (June 16th, 2018):
+Added cloud service navigation support for Amazon Neptune
+Added cloud service navigation support for AWS Firewall Manager
+Added cloud service navigation support for Amazon EKS
+Added cloud service navigation support for AWS Secrets Manager
Version 2.10.11 (June 2018):
+ Improved licensing logic
+ Internationalized Chrome Extension for French, British English and Spanish
+ Added support for pilot program
Version 2.0.7 (June 2018):
+ Fixed bug with service filter navigation which prevented navigation
Version 2.0.4 (May 2018):
+ Fixed Mac Chrome bug which caused region box to be open by default
+ Fixed click event handler bug
+ Enhanced UX relating to first launch
+ Added documentation display preferences to add/remove Ansible and Terraform data source and resource options
+ Added support for Terraform Google Cloud resources and data sources
+ Simplified search submittal process by triggering navigation on option click, or by hitting the tab or enter key
+ Added help buttons next to documentation and cloud service search bars to help users get up to speed faster
+ Added AWS status page quick-launch to the top of the Clouductivity Navigator popup
+ Added quick-launch icon for Personal Health Dashboard, giving users quick visibility into resources that may be impacted by AWS service disruptions
Version 1.3.81 (May 2018):
+ Fixed bug in Mac Chrome where region select box was opening by default
+ Fixed alerting bug that affected Mac Chrome which caused extension to close when an alert was thrown
+ Implemented new alerting library