CloudExtend for NetSuite enables true cloud-to-cloud synchronization of your Gmail, Calendar, Docs and Contacts with NetSuite.
NetSuite helps companies manage core business processes with a single, fully integrated system covering ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce and more.
With CloudExtend, customers can leverage their investment in NetSuite and Google Apps:
• Increase efficiencies by managing NetSuite data from within Gmail
• Eliminate duplicate entry by attaching Gmail and Google Docs to NetSuite records
• Never miss a meeting with two-way synchronization of Google and NetSuite calendars
Work efficiently in NetSuite and Gmail. A contextual gadget scans the email you are viewing, pre-populating itself with real-time NetSuite data. You can edit or create NetSuite data from within Gmail. Messages are stored and associated with records in NetSuite.
Provides a bi-directional integration between NetSuite and Google calendars. When an event is created in either application, it immediately appears in the other application.
Empowers users to manage key documents in NetSuite, unleashing the real time collaborative benefits of Google Docs. Locate, attach, edit and create new Google documents, spreadsheets, and presentations from within NetSuite.
Share your NetSuite public Contacts with all Google Apps for Business services. Mobile users now have access to Contacts in NetSuite while on the road.
• NetSuite Administrator account to install CloudExtend Google Apps bundles on NetSuite• Google Apps Business account for Contacts
• Fixed authorization flow for new customers