Code in the Cloud! **This is a trial version of Cloud Code. Please buy the full version for syncing, no file limit, and more.
This is the trial version of Cloud Code. Syncing is not available and there is a 5-file limit. For the full version of Cloud Code, go to: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/cidcmmkichfjlanjaplgimnfdmiigefg
The full version of Cloud Code has...
In short, a bunch of features that will make coding in the cloud a breeze: a file manager, automatic syncing, syntax highlighting and auto-indent, and more.
- It has a built-in file manager that allows you to create new files and folders, and has options to import your existing code into Cloud Code.
- Automated syncing (based on your Google account) allows you to code on one computer and swap to another one (like a CR-48) without missing a beat. Sync has a 25MB quota for now...options to upgrade will be available in the future.
- Cloud Code works online or offline. If you're on a shaky connection, or going on a plane flight, Cloud Code will automatically detect if you're offline. The next time you go online, Cloud Code will (if you want) automatically sync up.
- Syntax highlighting and auto-indent support for the following languages:
- HTML & CSS
- And Cloud Code will let you edit and sync any other file as well.
- You can easily download any file, or download a directory as a zip -- perfect for creating an extension/app/theme all inside Chrome.
- Finally, use Cloud Code Web to view, download, and delete any of your synced Cloud Code files and directories from any device anywhere! More features will be coming to Cloud Code Web soon.
If you ever have any issues, check out the Cloud Code Google Group at http://groups.google.com/group/cloud-code-discuss