Cloud Caster is a podcast player for Chrome that keeps track of all your podcasts in the cloud.
Cloud Caster can be used on your Chromebook, PC and Mac as well as on almost all mobile devices running iOS, Android, Windows Phone or Blackberry. This means you will always have access to your podcasts and have a playlist in sync.
We will remember where you left off on one device and let you resume from that position if you continue to listen on another device. You can start listening to a podcast at home on your desktop computer, keep listening on the bus with your mobile device and finish the podcast on your computer at work/school when you get there.
- Cloud Caster is web application that works on almost any device
- We remember what episodes you have listened to and the progress in each episode in the cloud so you can always resume where you left off.
- Cloud Caster supports both audio and video podcasts.
- Search for podcasts or browser by category
- See what other users are currenty listening to and be inspired.
- Find popular podcasts on our toplist.
- Comment podcasts and read comments from others.
- Skip forward or rewind within an episode.
New in version 184.108.40.206
- Volume control on the player
- Variable playback speed.
New in version 220.127.116.11
- New more touch friendly player.
New in version 18.104.22.168
- Skip forward or rewind in 30 seconds intervals within an episode.
New in version 22.214.171.124
- Filter episodes for a podcast you subscribe to by name
New in version 126.96.36.199
- Added a filter to show only podcasts with unplayed episodes
- Added support for podcats feeds using https
- Added a live page where you can see what other users are currenty listening to.
- Fix: Better performance if you subscribe to many podcasts
- Fix: numerous small bugfixes to make the podcast feed parsing more fail safe.