Closet Tools helps you automatically share items, get more followers, and make more sales on Poshmark.
Tired of spending all day on Poshmark sharing your items, sharing other people's items, following people, unfollowing people, organizing your closet... Just to make more sales and grow your following?
Want to automate your Poshmark sales funnel by generating likes, and offering your items to new likes every day?
If that sounds like you - we're super excited to introduce you to the Closet Tools! Closet Tools pops up on poshmark.com (the website) and automatically:
- 🆕 Full Automation - get 56,000+ shares and follows every week without touching anything. Just set and forget.
- 🆕 Relist items in seconds
- 🆕 Calculate revenue for any closet
- Solves CAPTCHAs (for free)
- Bulk actions automation
- Share fresh closets
- Restore prices after price drops
- Follow new closets
- Return shares, return follows, and automatic offer to new likers in seconds
- Automatic price drops (and raises)
- Automatic offer to likers
- Scheduled sharing/Offering to likers
- Shares items to your followers / parties
- Shares from any closet, feed, or brand listing page
- Follows / unfollows people
- Edit + shares
- Organizes your closet
- Pauses and sounds an alarm when a CAPTCHA pops up
- Automatically solves captchas (via 2Captcha)
- Has a share limit so you don't get put in share jail
- Select individual items to share
- And more!
Supported in: The USA 🇺🇸, Canada 🇨🇦, and now Australia 🇦🇺
Closet Tools is specifically built to be easy to use, easy to install, and easy to make more sales. Many people have raved about the simplicity and robustness of its functions.
It will help you save several hours a day that you can spend with your family, working on other things, or just relaxing. Let us do the heavy lifting for you.
Closet Tools is free to install, and has a 7-day free trial. Try it out today, you won't regret it!
Oh, and did we mention that you can use it on your phone? Check out more at https://closet.tools/mobile.
Here's some more links you may be interested in:
Getting Started: https://closet.tools/intro
Closet Tools: https://closet.tools