Close tab by double right clicking anywhere on the page. Inspired by "Rights To Close" legacy extension for Mozilla Firefox.
Double right click anywhere on the page to close the active tab.
* Priyank Parashar
* To enable this extension in "incognito" window mode or for "file:///" URLs, you will need to provide permissions for this by going to "chrome://extensions".
* Close Tab by Double Right Click implements an alternative approach for closing "chrome:///", "about:blank" and other special tabs. This is due to technical limitations of Chrome API. In these tabs, you would find a "Close Tab" context-menu entry which is shown when you right click anywhere on the page.
* To configure the extension further, please visit "chrome://extensions/" > "Details" (for this extension) > "Extension options"
* The idea of this extension is inspired by "Rights To Close" extension for Mozilla Firefox.
Connect to us:
* Priyank Parashar - https://linkedin.com/in/ParasharPriyank/