Close all sockets with only a single click.
Note: This extension needs to execute script in `chrome://net-internals/#sockets`. Please make sure `Extensions on chrome:// URLs` enabled as steps below to make this extension work.
1. Open `chrome://flags/#extensions-on-chrome-urls`;
2. Select `Enabled`.
Click the extension icon, then this extension can help you:
1. Open `chrome://net-internals/#sockets`;
2. Click `Close idle sockets` button;
3. Click `Flush socket pools` button;
4. Close tab opened in step 1.