Track time from anywhere on the web and improve productivity.
Track time from anywhere on the web with one click. Later, analyze and export time at https://clockify.me/reports/summary
• Integrates with 50+ web apps
• Idle detection
• Pomodoro timer
• Automatically start/stop timer
• Start a timer from selected text
• Start/stop timer shortcut (Ctrl+Shift+U)
• Default project for new time entries
Q: Why does the extension need access to "read and change all your data on the websites you visit"?
A: We use the "Read and change all your data on the websites you visit" permission only for putting a timer button on other websites and taking the task's names as a description for the timer. If you don't wish to see the button on other websites, you can disable it in extension's Settings>Integrations.
The code for this extension is open source. Feel free to examine it and contribute on Github: https://github.com/clockify/browser-extension
For more information on how Clockify works, check out our help article https://clockify.me/help/apps/chrome-extension
If you have any issues or feedback, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Clockify is a time tracker that allows you to track the time you spend on projects and analyze your productivity. You can use Clockify on the web, desktop, and mobile – all your tracked data is synced in real time so you can seamlessly switch between devices.
- Free and simple online timer
- Analyze time in reports and export data
- Invite team and track time together
- Manage projects and monitor progress