Track time from anywhere on the web and improve productivity.
Track time from anywhere on the web with one click. Later, analyze and export time at https://clockify.me/reports/summary
• Integrates with 50+ web apps
• Idle detection
• Pomodoro timer
• Automatically start/stop timer
• Start a timer from selected text
• Start/stop timer shortcut (Ctrl+Shift+U)
• Default project for new time entries
Q: Why does the extension need access to "read and change all your data on the websites you visit"?
A: We use the "Read and change all your data on the websites you visit" permission only for putting a timer button on other websites and taking the task's names as a description for the timer. If you don't wish to see the button on other websites, you can disable it in extension's Settings>Integrations.
The code for this extension is open source. Feel free to examine it and contribute on Github: https://github.com/clockify/browser-extension
For more information on how Clockify works, check out our help article https://clockify.me/help/apps/chrome-extension
If you have any issues or feedback, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Clockify is the only 100% free time management tool for teams and solo users. It allows you to track the time you spend on projects and analyze your productivity. You can use Clockify on the web, desktop, and mobile – all your tracked data is synced in real time so you can seamlessly switch between devices.
- Free and simple online timer
- Analyze time in reports and export data
- Invite team and track time together
- Manage projects and monitor progress