Simplify the Web. Block unwanted images or elements from any page.
Cloak simplifies your web experience by blocking unwanted images or elements from your favorite web pages.
To get started, simply select the extension icon (in the upper right) and click on "Remove". You will be prompted to select the element you want to block.
• Hide elements and images that clutter your viewing space.
• Block ads that manage to bypass your ad filters.
• Block comments for a more sane web.
• "Make Invisible" is similar to "Remove", but will take up space. This might be necessary, in order to maintain the webpage's structural integrity.
• You can easily edit or remove your rules in the Options menu.
• A dark extension icon indicates that there are rules currently being applied
• You can always revert the last added rule by selecting "Undo".
• "Show Hidden" will "unblock" any blocked items in the current page.