Clipboard in the cloud.
Clipt creates a link between all of your devices to increase productivity. Seamlessly and safely send text, photos, and files over the cloud by synchronizing your clipboard. It’s as easy as copy on one device and paste on another and works in the background.
Ever emailed yourself an image to get it on your computer? Ever messaged yourself just to get something on another device? Ever struggled to send files to your phone? Then Clipt is for you.
- 🌐 Seamlessly link multiple devices across Ecosystems for increased productivity
- 🔒 Transfer data with confidence knowing it’s on your Google Drive
- 🙌 Transfer text, images, and even files
- 🔎 Search the recent history of your shared clipboard
Available across all devices
Clipt is available on Android and Chrome (PC, Mac, and Linux) with an iOS version currently in development. Connect multiple smartphones, tablets, Macs, and PC together.
Clipt doesn’t see what you send as it uses your Google Drive and only transfers a way to identify the file. Keeping your information safe within the Google Cloud.
- 🔔 Clipt works best with Chrome notifications turned on.
- 📒 Please log in with the same account on both devices.
Look for "How to use" in the app menu for help.
Clipt is developed by OneLab. A team working within OnePlus on future software features and we are excited to share this with all users. We hope you enjoy the applications and please contact us for feedback. ✌️