Export your Amazon Kindle Highlights to your favorite integrations or download to multiple file formats.
NOTE: Importing to Clippings.io is completely free but to export you will need a subscription.
Clippings.io is the easy way to your organize your Kindle notes and highlights. Whether you are a student, author, academic or casual reader Clippings.io provides all of the functionality you'll need to manage the clippings you make on your Kindle.
The Chrome extension is the easiest way to import your Kindle annotations into http://www.clippings.io and then export to many integrations, for example, Dropbox and Evernote.
Import all your annotations
- Import the annotations made on your Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Touch, Kindle
DX, Kindle Keyboard and Kindle Fire.
- Also imports the annotations made using the Kindle App on using the iPad,
iPhone, Android and Windows devices.
- Organize your notes and highlights using tags
- Search notes by keywords and text
Edit your annotations
- Edit your annotations online
- Add additional notes
Export to your favorite format
-Export with advanced formatting options to numerous formats such as Word, Excel and PDF.
Integrate with third party services
-Export your notes and highlights to third party services like http://www.evernote.com
Access from anywhere
- All your notes are synchronized and backed up online.
Works on any device
-Beautiful web site that works on your desktop or mobile device.
-Evernote for Dummies
-The Kindle Chronicles
Works great with
-Reflect makes it easy to remember the important stuff in your Evernote account.