Bookmark & annotate webpages & PDFs, capture screenshots, log time spent while browsing, block distracting sites, sync tabs
*** In case you have updated your Chrome browser to version 73, we request you to restart the browser before activating the Clipper.
*** We are updating our extension to reflect changes as per new Chrome rules. Thank you for your cooperation.
Clipicious is a powerful collaborative knowledge vault for you & your team.
Clipicious Web Clipper helps to collect anything you find interesting while browsing. It includes useful time-management tools to gather your learnings productively.
SAVE ANYTHING AS CLIP
- Bookmark a webpage, collect images, capture screenshots & save web articles.
- Organize clips in personal or team folders and groups.
- Search fast using tags, interest rating, labels, creation date etc.
- Came across interesting paragraph while reading? Capture using multi-colour highlights.
- Create multi-colour sticky notes anywhere on a web article.
- Annotate PDF weblinks without a need to download them.
- Discuss articles with your friends & colleagues on the webpages itself using comments.
- Give meaning to annotation colours using Legends. Search annotations faster using legend filter.
- Let your opinion be known to others by voting for each annotation.
- Want to share a small section of the webpage? Capture it as a screenshot.
- Make use of in-built advanced image editor to draw attention to key points in an image.
- Hover over any image to activate image clipper for capturing images seen on the webpage.
- Auto start a web timer while browsing any website.
- Manage your browsing hours better by receiving regular alerts of time spent on a website.
- Make use of Pomodoro technique for productive learning breaks.
- Get a daily insight into valuable time spent on all website domains visited by you.
- Control your productive time by blocking distracting sites while focusing on your work.
- Read & annotate a web page in a clutter-free article view. Adjust background & font for stress-free reading.
- Seamlessly sync browser's open tabs url to access it from another device.
- In one click save a webpage url as a clip labelled as Read Later.
Kindly write to us at email@example.com about bugs, suggestions or feedback to improve Clipicious.
Please note that this version has few bugs (especially in timer) & we are in process of fixing them as early as possible. Thank you for your understanding.