Bookmarks Manager for the Modern Web
!! NOTE BEFORE INSTALL !!
- Clipd.io is cloud based and requires registration!
- Clipd.io doesn't replace your new tab!
- Clipd.io doesn't sync local bookmarks
Update 22nd Apr 20:
- Integrated authentication within extension
- Pinned tabs are now ignored
- Hotkey: CTRL+SHIFT+A (to bookmark)
- Minor bug fixes
Update 27th Oct 19:
- Add links to Inbox via email
- Announcements added
- Export tool added (supports Netscape Bookmarks format)
- Per section view customizability
- Added Broken Links Checker
Update 19th Sep 19:
- Support added for Kanban boards and fixed column layouts.
- Deleted bookmarks now go into a Trash board
- Added support for board filtering and sorting
- Performance improvements
Update 7th Sep 19:
Now with tab management functionality. Quickly save all your open tabs.
Your personal archive of visual boards, bookmarks and knowledge. Manage and organize your research for your next idea, project and trip.
Watch Clipd.io in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FNBERA_iL8
Clipd helps you declutter your life by archiving your digital resources for later, organized in a format that makes sense to you.
Some stand out features of Clipd includes:
- Access your bookmarks across all your devices. Mobiles, tablets, laptop & your desktop, no matter where you are
- Instant one click bookmark
- Instantly save all your open tabs with customizable tab manager
- Change Title, URL, Icon, Description or Image of any bookmark
- Custom Notes
- Self promoted Speed Dial
- Customizable Visual Boards with support for both section and list based layouts
- Boards support background images, colors and icons
- Supported board styles include List, Sections, Kanban, Masonry and Fixed column
- Rearrange your bookmarks by drag and drop
- Advanced & automatic tagging
- Find your bookmarks instantly with our powerful search
- Protect your sensitive boards with a PIN
0.1.7 - 6th October 2019
- Bug fixes
0.1.6 - 7th September 2019
- Added tab management functionality
- Improved duplicate detection
0.1.4 - 25th August 2019
- Fixed bugs with context menu items not adding bookmarks and images
How we use permissions:
- Read your browsing history
Clipd requires access to Tabs permissions to save all your tabs. The warning message for using this permission is too generic as Clipd neither uses nor logs any of your browsing history. This can be verified by scrolling down to the 'Permissions with warnings' sections on https://developer.chrome.com/apps/permission_warnings.
When a user adds a link using the context menu we display a notification that the page has been saved.
Alternative To: Speed Dial[FVD], Toby, Raindrop, start.me, Qlearly, Papaly