Convert & compress videos, record webcam videos. Get faster YouTube uploads. Free & secure.
All-in-one video converter, video compressor, webcam video recorder, video editor and video uploader solution.
Upload videos to YouTube, Vimeo or Facebook up to 20x faster. Save videos to your computer or Google Drive.
- Protects your privacy by processing your videos on your computer, not online.
- HTML5 video recorder, no Flash involved.
- Lets you record a video with your webcam in 360p, 480p and 720p.
- Is a reliable MP4 converter, also converts to WebM, WMV and FLV.
- Saves videos to your Google Drive.
- Achieves faster YouTube, Vimeo & Facebook uploads by compressing your videos into smaller sizes before the upload at no visible quality difference.
- Converts videos to WMV, handy to get them to work in Powerpoint and other Microsoft applications.
- Converts videos for playback on popular devices like smartphones, tablets, Chromebooks and Windows PCs.
- Works on Mac, Windows, Linux, Chrome OS.
- Supports a wide range of input formats such as MOV, AVI, MP4, FLV, DIVX, MKV, WMV, MPEG, MPEG-4, M4V, ISO, 3GP and many others.
- Offers free video editing features including trimming, cropping, rotating, flipping and adjusting contrast, brightness and saturation.
- Includes batch input file queuing. Select multiple input videos and have Clipchamp process them one after the other.
The Clipchamp video converter works directly on your computer using Chrome's cutting-edge capabilities. This means that it converts video files in your browser yet directly on your computer. There is no uploading or downloading of files involved.
This not only protects your privacy and ensures that your files are never uploaded to a 3rd party unless you decide to share them but also saves network bandwidth and lengthy upload times. As a result, Clipchamp converts your videos faster than any online video converter.
Please note that conversion/compression speeds depend on the input file size, type & codecs, the output & quality settings you choose and on how powerful your computer's processor is.
Using Clipchamp is simple: Just pick a video file from your computer, select one of our output presets and hit "Convert video!".
The app is great to convert to MP4 - for instance to convert old videos to a modern format that plays on devices such as your smartphone, tablet, laptop, Mac, PC, Chromebook, or Apple TV.
Clipchamp also offers specific conversion presets for Microsoft Office that turn your input video into output guaranteed to work in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and other Microsoft applications.
This is especially useful for older Office versions that only let you insert Microsoft proprietary video formats.
If you're after an easy way to convert videos and reduce their size without visible quality differences, Clipchamp offers video compression to process your videos into smaller file sizes and comes with a few simple but powerful quality options for additional control.
This is useful to achieve a much faster upload of your videos to YouTube, Vimeo and Facebook.
Clipchamp can handle large files - we successfully tested it with videos of up to 20 GB file size.
After the video transcoding is finished, you can save completed files to your computer, to your Google Drive account, or share them on Facebook, Vimeo or YouTube.