Bookmark websites in WorkFlowy
v2.0.7: Added option to use child bullets for URL and selected text instead of note.
• Save clicks and keystrokes!
• The webpage title becomes a WorkFlowy bullet item, and the url appears in the note.
• Select text on the page, and it appears in the note after the url.
• Automatically finds and goes to your WorkFlowy tab or window.
• Option: Use child bullets for URL and selected text instead of note.
• Option: Special formatting for internal WorkFlowy links.
• Option: Turn off go to WorkFlowy (for WorkFlowy Desktop App users)
• To configure Options, Right Click the toolbar icon > Options
• Click the icon (or keyboard shortcut) to copy the page title, url, and selected text to the clipboard.
• Paste into a bullet in the WorkFlowy website or the Desktop App.
NOTE ON PERMISSIONS:
Version 2.0 requires browser history permission only to query tabs and find WorkFlowy. No browser history is stored or tracked. EVER.
NOTE! Toggle Last Tab has been improved and moved to it's own extension. To install:
• Right Click the toolbar icon > Options
• Follow the link to the new Toggle Last Tab extension.
v2.0.6: Added support for Chrome pages like Chrome Web Store and chrome:// urls.
v2.0.4: Toggle Last Tab has been improved and moved to it's own extension. See link in Options.
v2.0.2: Bug fix. Prevent unwanted go on restricted Chrome sites
v2.0.1: Added support for WorkFlowy beta domain.