Bookmark websites in WorkFlowy
v2.0.6: Added support for Chrome pages like Chrome Web Store and chrome:// urls.
• Save clicks and keystrokes!
• The webpage title becomes a WorkFlowy bullet item, and the url appears in the note.
• Select text on the page, and it appears in the note after the url.
• Automatically finds and goes to your WorkFlowy tab or window.
• Option: Special formatting for internal WorkFlowy links.
• Option: Turn off go to WorkFlowy (for WorkFlowy Desktop App users)
• To configure Options, Right Click the toolbar icon > Options
NOTE! Toggle Last Tab has been improved and moved to it's own extension. To install:
• Right Click the toolbar icon > Options
• Follow the link to the new Toggle Last Tab extension.
• Click the icon (or keyboard shortcut) to copy the page title, url, and selected text to the clipboard.
• Paste into a bullet in the WorkFlowy website or the Desktop App.
NOTE ON PERMISSIONS:
Version 2.0 requires browser history permission only to query tabs and find WorkFlowy. No browser history is stored or tracked. EVER.
v2.0.4: Toggle Last Tab has been improved and moved to it's own extension. See link in Options.
v2.0.2: Bug fix. Prevent unwanted go on restricted Chrome sites
v2.0.1: Added support for WorkFlowy beta domain.