Bookmark websites in WorkFlowy
v2.1.0: Add support for named links, and for clipping multiple tabs.
• Save clicks and keystrokes!
• Creates links in WorkFlowy
• Select text on the page, and it appears in the note (or bullets).
• Clip multiple tabs at once (session saver).
• Automatically finds and goes to your WorkFlowy tab or window.
• Option: External link format (show or hide URL)
• Option: Use child bullets for selected text instead of note.
• Option: Disable WorkFlowy tags in clips.
• Option: Turn off go to WorkFlowy (for WorkFlowy Desktop App users)
• To configure Options, Right Click the toolbar icon > Options
• Click the icon (or keyboard shortcut) to copy the page title, url, and selected text to the clipboard.
• Paste into a bullet in the WorkFlowy website or the Desktop App.
HOW TO CLIP MULTIPLE TABS:
• Use Ctrl/Cmd+Click on tabs to select them.
• Use Shift+Click to select multiple, contiguous tabs as well.
• Then activate the shortcut, and paste multiple clips at once.
NOTE ON PERMISSIONS:
Version 2.0 requires browser history permission only to query tabs and find WorkFlowy. No browser history is stored or tracked. EVER.
NOTE! Toggle Last Tab has been improved and moved to it's own extension. To install:
• Right Click the toolbar icon > Options
• Follow the link to the new Toggle Last Tab extension.
v2.0.8: Fixed url issues with new WorkFlowy format.
v2.0.7: Added option to use child bullets for URL and selected text instead of note.
v2.0.6: Added support for Chrome pages like Chrome Web Store and chrome:// urls.
v2.0.4: Toggle Last Tab has been improved and moved to it's own extension. See link in Options.
v2.0.2: Bug fix. Prevent unwanted go on restricted Chrome sites
v2.0.1: Added support for WorkFlowy beta domain.