A Chrome Extension designed to make sharing a link to Slack as quick and easy as possible.
#Clicky for Slack is the fastest and easiest way to share your current tab to any Slack channel or user with a single click!
Latest version - 3.0.9:
• Added an option to the Settings page to use display names for labels, instead of a combination of first name and last name.
• Why does #Clicky request the permissions it does?
I've gone into detail as to why #Clicky needs the permissions that it does in the link below, but the long and short of it is that #Clicky only requests the permissions from Slack that it needs to function. Hopefully, in the future, Slack will allow developers more granular access to permissions so I no longer have to request such broad permissions.
Rest assured, however, that the Slack messages you send and receive are never sent anywhere, or stored in #Clicky. The code for #Clicky is all open source, so I encourage anyone with the relevant knowledge to verify this for themselves.
More info: https://github.com/joshfarrant/slack-clicky/issues/5
Version 3.0.8 changelog:
Version 3.0.7 changelog:
• Stream/notification bugfix.
Version 3.0.6 changelog:
• Starred bugfix.
Version 3.0.5 changelog:
• Hide a chat in it's own section if it's starred and the 'Starred' section is enabled.
Version 3.0.4 changelog:
• Incorrect config supplied in 3.0.3.
Version 3.0.3 changelog:
• Actually fixed multiple notification issue.
Version 3.0.2 changelog:
• Fixed multiple notification issue.
• Added option to disable notifications.
• Added starred chat section.
• Added option to send a #Clicky when right-clicking a link.
Version 3.0.1 changelog:
• Typo fix.
Version 3.0.0 changelog:
• Complete rewrite of #Clicky with a whole new design.
• Multi-team support! 🎉
• Fixed authentication issues.
• Too many other changes to list here.
Version 2.2.12 changelog:
• Added about page.
• Improved formatting of mpim groups.
Version 2.2.11 changelog:
• Improved formatting of mpim groups.
Version 2.2.10 changelog:
• Phew! #Clicky has calmed down and is no longer #Spooky.
Version 2.2.9 changelog:
• Oh no! #Clicky has been #Spooked!
Version 2.2.0 changelog:
• Search is back! You can now (once again!) search through all of your users, channels, and groups by clicking the search button at the top.
Version 2.1.0 changelog:
• #Clicky 2.1.0 brings with it the much requested 'attach a message' feature! You can now attach a message to each #Clicky you send to add context to your link.
• Added 'Logout' button.
• Minor style changes.
Version 2.0.0 changelog:
• Version 2.0.0 is the biggest update to #Clicky EVER! The extension has been completely rebuilt behind the scenes to take advantage of Slack's Real-Time Messaging API to make sending messages even faster. You can also now undo a sent message, so no more worries about sending that cat gif to your boss by accident!
But wait... There's more!
• It is now possible to send #Clickys from a user, to a user. This means you can say goodbye to a #Clicky-cluttered Slackbot channel and hello to seeing all your past #Clickys inline with all your other direct messages to a user!
Surely that's everything?
• It's now simpler and more secure than ever to get started with #Clicky. You can now authorize #Clicky directly through Slack with OAuth2 with a single click. No more copy-pasting API keys (ew)!
Version 1.3.1 changelog:
• #Clicky 1.3.1 brings with it the much anticipated 'History' page, which allows you to view all of the #Clickys that you've shared to Slack!
Version 1.2.2 changelog:
• Fixed bug that causes deleted users to still be displayed.
Version 1.2.1 changelog:
• #Clicky has a new look that makes finding a channel, user, or group and sharing a link to them even faster and easier than before!