Adds basic support for launching ClickOnce applications.
This extension gives basic support for launching ClickOnce applications from Chrome. It includes a mime type mapper that will correctly launch x-ms-applications when a link to a .application is clicked. This extension does not alter the browser's user agent string to include installed versions of the .NET Framework.
- The extension is AD supported (optional).
If you don't wish to support me, you may disable it in the settings.
* New technology powering ClickOnce (needed because of Google Chrome update)
* Allow installation on Windows 8
* Changed the name slightly to comply with branding guidelines
* Added a way for site operators to avoid the page refresh that happens normally.
Google Chrome is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.