A set of enhancements for [ClickUp](https://app.clickup.com).
Clicker Uppper - An unofficial chrome extension to improve some of the usability of ClickUp. It aims to provide quick fixes to current issues as well as serve as a reference for ClickUp developers if the fixes/functionality want to be incorporated in the main app.
Disclaimer: This is not the official ClickUp chrome extension and is developed by a third party developer. Use at your own risk.
Permissions for app.clickup.com are required in order to inject CSS fixes to different pages in ClickUp. Storage permission needed in order to remember option settings.
- ClickUp Brand theme header (adds multi-color gradient)
- Colored Favorites Bar (for Dashboard 4.0)
Project List View
- Status label has better contrast (specially on light colored statuses)
- better Breadcrumb UX (uses theme colors so that you can still focus on the tasks)
- parent task name moved out of the way (doesn't look like it's a child of the task right above it)
- compact status grouping in list view
- Me mode uses up all of the container's space
1.0.2 - Colored favorites bar updated to work with modern layout
1.0.1 - Fixed Modern layout space name not being sticky
1.0.0 - Made task tray close buttons smaller and out of the way
0.9.9 - make subtask overlay border colored instead of gray (part of colored favorites bar option)
0.9.8 - Make task 'tags' appear on the same line as before
0.9.7 - Minor improvement for 'cleaner breadcrumbs' feature. It now makes main task name bold (this was an issue if you picked black as your theme color)
0.9.6 - Fixed 'compact status group' to apply only to grouped lists. For lists grouped only by status, we don't change the styling
0.9.5 - Added compact status groups in list view; cleaned up subtask icon in 'clean breadcrumbs' feature
0.9.4 - improved breadcrumbs parent task styling; Fixed 'clickup theme' option not loading properly
0.9.3 - Added Options page and ability to selective choose which features to enable.