Turns unclickable urls & email addresses into clickable ones.
(This extension is AD supported. If you don't wish to support me you may disable it in the settings.)
Turns unclickable urls (http://, https://, ftp://) & email addresses into clickable ones.
Some websites do not make any external links clickable, which can be annoying. But not anymore :)
If you want to TEST IT OUT, go see this page: http://jsbin.com/clickable-test/
- you can selectively exclude https sites
- you can exclude a list of domains
- toggle clickable emails
Things to note:
- If you want to report any bugs, please be sure to also provide the webpage where you found the bug, along with a description.
- A few sites have been disabled from using the extension, including the google.com domain. That's why you don't see any unlinked urls as clickable ones on Google.
To-do list (for the next version):
- Turning incomplete urls starting with "ttp://" into clickable ones.
- Comment below if you have other suggestions