Click to Call for Kerio Operator
Dial a phone number by just clicking on it on the web page you are reading.
Click to Call for Kerio Operator provides the following features for users whose phone is connected to Kerio Operator PBX:
* Detect phone numbers in the web page and make them clickable. A click on the phone number opens the Kerio Operator client interface in another browser tab.
* The detection of phone numbers can be enabled/disabled by clicking on the extension's icon.
* The detection of phone numbers is repeated when the web page changes.
* The icon provides access to the extension's configuration (Kerio Operator server URL).
* The phone number can be selected manually and then dialed from the context menu (right-click on the selected text).
This plugin requires Kerio Operator version 2.3.0 or higher.