Reveal unsafe ingredients in cosmetics, personal care and cleaning products!
* Shop healthy on Amazon, Sephora, iHerb, and Walmart by knowing what’s inside the product before buying it.
* Get automatic alerts on health risks hidden in ingredient lists of personal care, baby care, beauty (makeup, skincare, other cosmetics) and household cleaning products.
* While you shop online, Clearya automatically analyzes the product ingredients list for you, alerts on unsafe chemicals, and explains the risk.
* According to official toxicant databases by regulators and scientists in the U.S., Canada, the European Union, Japan and more (data sources are listed transparently.)
* Alerted ingredients include thousands of known and suspected carcinogens (may cause cancer), hormone disruptors (endocrine disruption), reproduction toxicants (may harm fertility), developmental toxicants (may cause birth defects and other harm to the developing child), allergens, and other banned or restricted ingredients.
* Clearya is free.
* We respect your privacy. Clearya does not collect personal user information, and it is only active on the specific shopping websites you allow.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’d love to hear your opinion about Clearya and in general about Healthy Living, Safe Cosmetics, and Clean Beauty.