Run SQL queries directly in Google Sheets!
We know you spend time in Google Sheets. Clay helps make Sheets your hub for data analytics.
Connect your SQL database to Clay to insert your query results directly in Google Sheets. No more hoping between SQL editors, CSV downloads, Excel, and Dashboards! Clay’s editor puts your results directly into Google Sheets -- have your financial models, growth charts, and customer lists always up to date!
*YOUR SQL FILES RIGHT WHERE YOU NEED THEM:
- The Clay SQL editor pops up alongside your sheet when you need it, and tucks away neatly when you don’t
- Your SQL queries are easily accessible each time you open your sheet -- no more saved text snippets
*KEEP YOUR SPREADSHEETS UP-TO-DATE: (coming soon)
- Schedule recurring queries to turn your google sheet into a powerful BI dashboard
- Click RUN or COMMAND+ENTER to update rows and columns with new data
*SUPPORTS MULTIPLE DATABASES:
- ClaySQL currently supports Postgres Databases (Postgres, Redshift, etc.) & MySQL Databases
- Add up to 5 different database sources
*ENHANCED SECURITY FEATURES:
- Supports enhanced Security features like SSH/TSL connections to your database
- Local storage of database credentials means ClaySQL or Google can never access your data
*PRIVACY IS PARAMOUNT:
- All of your work and private data is 100% on your machine -- not ours. ClaySQL never stores any passwords, queries, or query results
- ClaySQL can never read data on your sheets. It can only write
*Made by data analysts, for data analysts*
After installing this extension, refresh the previously opened Google Sheet if you want to use it on this page.
We provide access to our demo database for free -- if you want to connect to your own database, consider purchasing the premium plan.
If your database has difficulty connecting, you may need to whitelist the Clay IP address.
Questions, comments, concerns? Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
❤️ ❤️ ❤️