A sharp claw (i.e. Chrome Extension) for Larry (the Twitter Bird), which adds some utility to the twitter website user experience.
A plethora of apps and plugins strive to improve user experience online. Claw4Twitter is an attempt at providing users and businesses with relevant data as they compose tweets. The feature of identifying and reporting tweets as malicious can prove to be important in the wake of false news and trolling being rampant across the internet.
- Recommend hashtags to add to typed tweet
- Get sentiment of typed tweet
- Finding subject of typed tweet
- Past sentiment of subjects of tweet
- Show cities in which subjects are hot topics
- Identify tweets that are reported as malicious (fake, racist etc.) by trusted users.
- Report a tweet as malicious.