The first true, dedicated high school streaming video subscription of its kind--get instant access to core curriculum content.
“…extremely easy to navigate…Recommended.”
—Library Media Connection
“Our teachers and students find it easy to use and an invaluable reference. We have had other streaming video sites, but none that are as easy to use and contain the quality [of] video…”
—Lillian Serafine, Assistant Director, The Taft School Library
“...a superb educational tool for research projects big and small. The moment I introduce it to new students, they are excited to see their topic come alive and with such ease!”
—Marta Fuchs, Director of Library Services, Drew School
HIGH-QUALITY CONTENT FOR THE ENTIRE HIGH SCHOOL CURRICULUM
This specially curated collection provides instant access to top-quality video across the entire high school curriculum, including life skills and guidance. It’s ideal for high schools that want targeted content, tailored specifically to their level, for basic through AP courses.
AWARD-WINNING PRODUCERS AND PROGRAMS
From Oscar, Emmy, and Peabody award-winning documentaries to A-list performances spanning the arts, we bring you the best of what's out there—thousands of full-length videos and clips. Our 800+ world-renowned producers include A&E, the BBC, ABC News, NBC News, National Geographic, HBO Documentary Films, MacNeil/Lehrer Productions, Bill Moyers, Open University, Annenberg Learner, TED, VEA, Shopware, Films for the Humanities & Sciences, and many more.
USE VIDEOS IN LESSON PLANS
Utilize the power of visual aids to transform learning with this engaging content. It’s easy to create and share playlists with students—using premade clips, full videos, or custom segments to engage students. A brief, personalized video introduction can be added to any playlist you create to provide an overview or give context to the videos in the playlist.
OUTSTANDING ADVANCED FEATURES
The enhanced My Films section provides the tools you need to maximize your user experience. Here you can create and share playlists, create custom segments, organize favorites and folders, save searches, and more.
· Fully responsive design
· Powerful browsing—by subject index, producer index, and calendar of key events
· Correlated to educational standards—national, state, provincial, Common Core, International Baccalaureate Organization, and STEM and Next Generation Science Standards
· Captions and searchable, interactive transcripts on all titles
· Tablet/mobile- and interactive whiteboard-friendly
· New content added regularly
· Google Translate
· Dynamic citations, with the option to export into popular citation tools
· Customizable home page features, account preferences, and school branding
· Searchable Support Center
· Robust administrative section with enhanced reporting
Need more information? Email Video.Support@Infobase.com.