Super useful classic and stylish Chrome extension to add world clock of your choice, and keep up to date with time of any place!
A productivity booster classic world clock Google Chrome extension!
- All settings are kept in sync.
- Add, Remove, SORT, Edit time zones
- Very easy to use.
- Responsive layout.
- Nice add/remove effect for better user experience
- Select the colour theme from available presets.
- Set your own color for the individual clock.
- Local user's time will be available in tab as well.
- Select 12 or 24-hour format.
- Turn on/off seconds display.
- Change the display name after adding the clock.
If you like the extension, I request you to give best rating if possible, it keeps me motivated to contribute back to the community.
If you find any bug or if you feels that some feature is missing, please send me a mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) before giving a bad review, I'll fix that ASAP.
Thank you for your understanding, enjoy the extension!!! :)
Other suggested product:
Green Peaceful Ambience Theme
- bug fixed related to settings open by default
- Version naming changed
- Few things improved as per users feedback
- Thank you page will open only on new install, not on update
- Credit section added
- Button text replaced with icons
- UI Improvements
- Small bug fixed
- Note able to drag at the end bug solved
- Code refactoring
- Thank you page message updated
- Credits link added
- Don't show sort and delete icon for last clock remaining while deleting
- Thank you page added after installation
- Feedback form added after uninstallation
- Turn on/off seconds display
- Items can be rearranged now by drag and drop
- Add timezone animation added
- Delete buttons not showing up on first load bug fixed
- Logic and UI updates
- Remove timezone animation added
- Can't add duplicated timezones
- Default 4 time zones added on first load
- UI updates
- code refactored
- bugs solved
- credits link added
- support button added
V 1.6 - New Features + Bugs solved:
- New Add button and Edit Button Layout.
- Don't show am/pm in 24hr format.
- Stop user from adding invalid Time Zone.
V 1.5 - A bug solved:
- Not able to create more than 5 clocks
V 1.4 - New features added:
- CSS/Style updates.
- Select 12 or 24 hour format.
- Change display name after adding clock.
Oh still here, you are super awesome!
Keep rocking!!! :)