Citrix Workspace app for Chrome OS
What’s new in 2201
- This release addresses a number of issues that help to improve overall performance and stability.
Fixed issues in 2201
- When you connect to a primary external monitor and launch a desktop or an app session, the Microsoft Teams video or screen sharing renders incorrectly.
- The issue occurs when you are in multi-monitor mode and move the Microsoft Teams window to the external monitor.
Known issues in 2201
- No new issues have been observed in this release.
Recommendations and Notes
• If you are on HTTP-based stores, for a secure context, we recommend that you transition to HTTPS-based stores. For more information, see HTTPS.
• To avoid any impact of Chrome OS version 96 update on Microsoft Teams functioning, do the following before you update the Chrome OS:
• For a repackaged Citrix Workspace app for Chrome OS users, see Knowledge Center article https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX331648 and implement the steps.
• For a version of Citrix Workspace app 2110 and earlier, see Knowledge Center article https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX331653.
For more information about Citrix Workspace app, visit